Leaders in light therapy
Our vision is to be the market leader in offering innovative, effective and affordable solutions for the management of oncological and non-oncological conditions in the global medical market and world leader in light only aesthetic treatments, maximising our value to both customers, shareholders and employees.
Who is Photo Therapeutics Ltd?
Established in 1998 with the right to the patented Paterson Photodynamic Therapy lamp for worldwide distribution. Photo Therapeutics researches, develops and manufactures non-laser light sources for medical and cosmetic applications worldwide.
What is OmniluxTM?
Omnilux TM was developed after 12 years of extensive medical research.
Omnilux is a new technology based on narrowband Light emitting Diodes (LEDs). Our range of products includes Omnilux blueTM, Omnilux revive2 TM, and Omnilux plusTM, for treating a wide range of dermatological conditions including, acne, wrinkle reduction and pain management. Each detachable treatment head delivers pure, optimised, narrowband light via a matrix of LEDs carefully positioned to deliver light to the treatment area.
Omnilux revive2 TM
The advantages of OmniluxTM therapy
- Stimulates the bodies own cellular mechanisms by photomodulation
- Not a laser or an IPL so no heat, no side effects or downtime.
- Non-invasive, non-ablative safe therapy
- No damage to sub-dermal tissue
- Relaxing and calming experience
- Compatible with existing skin rejuvenation techniques such as BotoxTM, IPLs, laser resurfacing and cosmetic surgery such as blepharoplasty and breast reduction and augmentation
- Allows treatment of large areas such as the face and chest
- Simple to operate
- Economically viable